Wilton Instructors That Have Taught Cookie Bouquet Classes?

Baking By cylstrial Updated 28 Nov 2009 , 4:03pm by sweetcakes

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 26 Nov 2009 , 10:25pm
post #1 of 11

Hi there,

I'm looking for a cookie bouquet class supply list. Does anyone have one that they would be willing to share?

Thanks! icon_biggrin.gif

10 replies
millermom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
millermom Posted 26 Nov 2009 , 11:24pm
post #2 of 11

Do you need the student or instructor supply list?

momg9 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momg9 Posted 27 Nov 2009 , 2:39am
post #3 of 11

You shouldn't have to bring anything for the first class. The instructor will give you a supply list for the second class.

millermom Posted 27 Nov 2009 , 4:34pm
post #4 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by momg9

You shouldn't have to bring anything for the first class. The instructor will give you a supply list for the second class.

The cookie bouquet class is a one night/day 2-hour class.

sweetcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcakes Posted 27 Nov 2009 , 5:33pm
post #5 of 11

actually the cookie class is a one hour first session demonstration class and the 2nd session is a 2.5hr class where students bring their baked cookies and supplies to decorate. You should contact the instructor teaching the class to get this info.

cylstrial Posted 27 Nov 2009 , 6:25pm
post #6 of 11

Maybe I should have said that I'll be teaching the class. So I'm really looking for instructor information such as - what I should demo the first night and then the next day. And how much time I should spend teaching each thing.

Thanks!

momg9 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momg9 Posted 27 Nov 2009 , 8:05pm
post #7 of 11

You should go to the WMI web-site and download the cookie project class guidelines. It will tell you step by step what you need to know and what to bring.

cylstrial Posted 27 Nov 2009 , 10:12pm
post #8 of 11

Thanks Momg! I must have missed the information. I'll go check it out!

cylstrial Posted 27 Nov 2009 , 10:30pm
post #9 of 11

Thanks again! I found everything I needed. For some reason, my eyes must have just skipped over that when I was on there before.

Thanks!

millermom Posted 28 Nov 2009 , 1:01am
post #10 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcakes

actually the cookie class is a one hour first session demonstration class and the 2nd session is a 2.5hr class where students bring their baked cookies and supplies to decorate. You should contact the instructor teaching the class to get this info.

My instructions say "Duration of class:1 session, 2 hours" I think it must be different between Michael's and JoAnn's, and maybe even different between JoAnn's regions or stores.

Your way seems to make more sense, though.

sweetcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcakes Posted 28 Nov 2009 , 4:03pm
post #11 of 11

thats possible, im a Hobby Lobby wmi. and mine say 2 sessions. Also Cylstrial, are you a member on the wmi only message board? pm me your email addy so i can send you an invite to join.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%