My Dd's House Burned Down, With Her And Her Dh In In It,

Lounge By patticake1951 Updated 30 Nov 2009 , 5:05pm by sadsmile

ShelleyMJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShelleyMJ Posted 19 Nov 2009 , 3:54pm
post #31 of 37

I am so sorry. May God heal their wounds and repair their spirits. I can only imagine the pain they are experiencing.

My thoughts and prayers are with them.

cheesecakekathy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheesecakekathy Posted 21 Nov 2009 , 1:57am
post #32 of 37

I know how you feel my parents are elderly and they had there home shot in to directly because there house was mistaken for someone elses. But I thank God those bullets did not kill my parents. So just rejoice and be thankful for God's protection. thumbs_up.gif

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 21 Nov 2009 , 5:59pm
post #33 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by patticake1951

Thanks they are doing well. I have her here with me and their 2 boys were at their other gramma's. We just have to be careful of her getting an infection.

Oh my gosh - thank heavens the kids weren't with them. How terrible! I'm glad that they are doing better! My thoughts and prayers are definitely with your daughter, her husband, and children.

rosiecast Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rosiecast Posted 22 Nov 2009 , 4:30am
post #34 of 37

So sorry to hear this. Praying that they'll recover soon. Hugs for you,

patticake1951 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patticake1951 Posted 23 Nov 2009 , 11:41pm
post #35 of 37

Thanks everyone for the prayers. I took Jeanna to get her car today and she is driving again. She isn't taking any of her pain pills so she can drive. Her dh had to go to the dr today and she drove him to Nashvill, they said that he was doing well, he is still having problems with his lungs and you can tell he is when he talks, but to look at him you would never know he was burned unless you look really close at his ear and nose. The rest of his face is healing up. They just gave him some Eucerin lotion to put on it. Jeanna is probably going to have to have some skin grafts on her arms and tummy, though. I don't know how she is going without her pain meds She is stronger than me that is for sure. Thanks again your prayers must be helping.

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 24 Nov 2009 , 12:07am
post #36 of 37

That is so good to hear!! You all really have something to be thankful for this thanksgiving. Thank you for the update, we will keep them in our prayers.

sadsmile Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sadsmile Posted 30 Nov 2009 , 5:05pm
post #37 of 37

Just checking in... your dd and her dh are still in my thoughts. I got a teeny tiny burn this weekend and I thought of them. All this Prayer must be working! Continuing to pray for a speedy recovery for them both. (((hugs)))

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%