Looking For Tiny Music Themed Cutter/mold

Decorating By SecretAgentCakeBaker Updated 16 Nov 2009 , 1:20pm by Loucinda

SecretAgentCakeBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SecretAgentCakeBaker Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 6:42am
post #1 of 3

Does anybody know where I can get a music themed (treble clef, music note, violin) fondant cutter or mold. When I say tiny I'm thinking of the size of the large flower in the PME blossom plunger cutter set. I want to put it on top of a truffle.

Thank you so much!

2 replies
MikeRowesHunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MikeRowesHunny Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 7:42am
post #2 of 3

Patchwork cutters have a music set, they are small.

Edited to add - actually it's the dancing couple set where the musical notes are - I have that set and the both sizes of notes are small, the smaller ones are tiny - HTH!

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 16 Nov 2009 , 1:20pm
post #3 of 3

JenniferMI (www.sugardelites dot com) has them.

Quote by @%username% on %date%