Little Thief

Lounge By alvarezmom Updated 14 Nov 2009 , 3:27am by FloraFlora

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 11 Nov 2009 , 9:16pm
post #31 of 49

Wow! I'm glad that you tracked the 22 year old down and got everything situated. I had my phone stolen in England once. I still don't know where I was when it was stolen. Oh well. I had it turned off when I got home.

I just kept thinking, well at least I had the last laugh - since my phone didn't have service over there. (This was back in 2003).

newmansmom2004 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
newmansmom2004 Posted 11 Nov 2009 , 9:30pm
post #32 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvarezmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmansmom2004

This dude is as bad as the nasty skank woman who hit me - not my car, ME - in the parking lot of the grocery store last week then REFUSED to roll her window down so I could talk to her AND she fled the scene! I asked her FOUR times to roll her window down and STOP so I could talk to her and each time she shook her head and mouthed the word "NO" from inside her big giant black truck.

Could NOT believe that one! Got a partial on her license plate but not enough to track her down. Drat!

What? She HIT you? Oh I'd be in jail if some one laid a hand on me! Oh I hate ppl like that. They loce starting something and then when it comes time to lay them out they want to hide. Sounds like my Dh's ex wife!!! She used to do that to me all the time. She would run her mouth about me and about kicking my a** and when I would see her she wouldnt put her youngest kid (not with DH) down...that happened at a WalMart once.

Yup - slammed right into my cart and knocked it out of my hands - and the crapper of it was I had only gone to THAT store because I had gone to the cake shop for supplies which is right across the street so decided to just stop at that store since I needed cake ingredients, too. Not a good "cake day" for me - LOL!

Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 11 Nov 2009 , 9:35pm
post #33 of 49
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

This dude is as bad as the nasty skank woman who hit me - not my car, ME - in the parking lot of the grocery store last week then REFUSED to roll her window down so I could talk to her AND she fled the scene! I asked her FOUR times to roll her window down and STOP so I could talk to her and each time she shook her head and mouthed the word "NO" from inside her big giant black truck.

Could NOT believe that one! Got a partial on her license plate but not enough to track her down. Drat!

What? She HIT you? Oh I'd be in jail if some one laid a hand on me! Oh I hate ppl like that. They loce starting something and then when it comes time to lay them out they want to hide. Sounds like my Dh's ex wife!!! She used to do that to me all the time. She would run her mouth about me and about kicking my a** and when I would see her she wouldnt put her youngest kid (not with DH) down...that happened at a WalMart once.

Yup - slammed right into my cart and knocked it out of my hands - and the crapper of it was I had only gone to THAT store because I had gone to the cake shop for supplies which is right across the street so decided to just stop at that store since I needed cake ingredients, too. Not a good "cake day" for me - LOL!

I bet I know where you're talking about. They always drive like cr@p in that HEB lot.

Today we were at the Valero at 1604 and Stone Oak and a gal in a big truck came within an inch of hitting DH...he punched the side of the truck as she went past to let her know she was way too close, but we had my dad in the car with us so he didn't go over and talk to her about her driving the way he usually would have.

just_for_fun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
just_for_fun Posted 11 Nov 2009 , 11:22pm
post #34 of 49

Wow! I hope the PD teach that kid a lesson.

and yes, a 22 yr old is an adult for 4 yrs already! he can vote! yes, i expect a lot more from a 22 yr old man (kid?)

cabecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cabecakes Posted 11 Nov 2009 , 11:36pm
post #35 of 49

I also want to say to be careful. This has become a very strange world that we live in, and you never know what stupid thing someone is going to do. We have come to a society where are children are texting nude pictures of themselves to their classmates, videoing fights to post on youtube, hurting just to be hurting, etc. The list goes on and on. Most of which centers around cellphones. This is exactly why I have text and pix messaging blocked on my and my children's cellphones. My kids are involved in all types of school activities and a cellphone is a real plus for them to have, but I don't want the negative side of cellphones infecting my children. And we live in a small rural community, I can't even begin to imagine how it is in an urban area. I am getting off point, so I'll just say once again, please be careful.

BeeBoos-8599_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 12 Nov 2009 , 1:25am
post #36 of 49

I tried googling my cell phone number and all I got was a bunch of ads that want me to pay for the info. icon_sad.gif

heddahope Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heddahope Posted 12 Nov 2009 , 3:05am
post #37 of 49

I also would like to say be careful.

As for him being 22 so she should have expected it is ridiculous, by the time I was 22 I had been married for 2 years, and my 1st child was turning 1. I would have never done something so idiotic or immature, nor any of my friends for that matter.

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 12 Nov 2009 , 3:11am
post #38 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefy

Great story but what does this have to do with cakes??

The Lounge Forum is for non-cake related threads. icon_smile.gif

The Lounge:
This is a place for off-topic discussions, use this area to chat about things un-related to cake-decorating & baking.

HTH

mrspriss0912 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrspriss0912 Posted 12 Nov 2009 , 3:15am
post #39 of 49

Holy Crap this is crazy icon_confused.gif So have the police picked this genius up yet ??? Please if they do you should see if he could be sterilized as part of the punishment .... we dont need someone that stupid breeding icon_lol.gif

just_for_fun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
just_for_fun Posted 12 Nov 2009 , 1:19pm
post #40 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefy

Great story but what does this have to do with cakes??

The Lounge Forum is for non-cake related threads. icon_smile.gif

The Lounge:
This is a place for off-topic discussions, use this area to chat about things un-related to cake-decorating & baking.

HTH

icon_wink.gif

alvarezmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alvarezmom Posted 12 Nov 2009 , 1:52pm
post #41 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeBoos-8599_

I tried googling my cell phone number and all I got was a bunch of ads that want me to pay for the info. icon_sad.gif

I think his only showed up because he had it posted on his MySpace Account. I guess it was in a blog or a post because he had typed "up for a party call me at 361-***-****". Other wise I doubt I would have found out as much as I did.

Rosie2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rosie2 Posted 12 Nov 2009 , 5:40pm
post #42 of 49
Quote:

This boy is really stupid!!! I found out more about him in 10 minutes just from him texting from his own cell phone.

I gave up all hope that I would get my cell phone back in one piece.

One minute he would be nice and say he would give my cell phone back and the next he was calling me a wetback! He was SCREAMING for attention!!! Not going to get it from me!

His Uncle said not to believe him. That he was a liar by nature. He said he has two other siblings and all of them are always in trouble. Uncle said his mom was a drug user and stole things. Uncle mentioned that the boy was in foster care and always up to something. I almost felt bad for him, but changed my mind when he started lying to me again.

He had the nerve to tell me that he owned the restaurant where he stole my phone from! I had to call him out on that. I know he is not the owner because I've known the owners since I was a teenager!

He called you a 'wetback'?? you should take that idiot to court for making racist remarks...not only did he stole your cell phone, but he is trash and a menace to society!...I'm glad you followed through and show him you're not stupid like him!! You should post the story in MYSpace icon_biggrin.gif

Rosie2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rosie2 Posted 12 Nov 2009 , 5:43pm
post #43 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspriss0912

see if he could be sterilized as part of the punishment .... we dont need someone that stupid breeding icon_lol.gif

Ditto!!!!! thumbs_up.gif

mmgiles Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mmgiles Posted 12 Nov 2009 , 9:37pm
post #44 of 49

What about suing him in small claims court for the cost of your phone and harrassment?

alvarezmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alvarezmom Posted 13 Nov 2009 , 2:31pm
post #45 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie2

He called you a 'wetback'?? you should take that idiot to court for making racist remarks...not only did he stole your cell phone, but he is trash and a menace to society!...I'm glad you followed through and show him you're not stupid like him!! You should post the story in MYSpace icon_biggrin.gif

Yes he did. I'm sure if I started in on him he wouldnt have liked it. Not that I would sink that low to call him a racial slur. But he is black (African American) and there is no way I would call him the "N" word!

Ppl like him who use racial slurs to shut another person up are clearly idiots! He has issues. I knew that when I 1st spoke to him, when I talked to his Uncle, and when he was texting me. He was even talking about my neice being ugly!!! I'm sorry but my Lilybean turns heads! icon_wink.gif

It's okay. I did what I set out to do and that was to find the punk that stole my phone and was spreading lies about me to family & friends. I found out more that what I ever thought I would and I'm ok with how it has turned out so far.

mmgiles Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mmgiles Posted 13 Nov 2009 , 5:09pm
post #46 of 49

Let's add slander to the lawsuit in small claims court. He told your husband's sister you were having an affair (with him)!

dldbrou Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dldbrou Posted 13 Nov 2009 , 10:14pm
post #47 of 49

Did you let the place that you last used your phone know that it was stolen there? Maybe he frequents there to steal from other customers.

I would give them the information you have about him so they could kick him out if he shows up or turns him into the police.

G_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
G_Cakes Posted 14 Nov 2009 , 12:38am
post #48 of 49

Wow good for you and I hope you keep us updated on if they arrest this looser or and if you get your phone back.

This story would be perfect for America's Dumbest Criminals LOL!

Did the detective ever call you back?

If it were my phone I would have called the cops and said he wants to sell it back to me and ask one of the detectives to come with me and pose as my husband!

Then snap those cuffs on nice and tight!

Hope all works out for you icon_smile.gif and cudo's to you for finding all of his info online.

Hey maybe (just me thinking out loud here) since he said he was your BF LOL you should pop online and leave him a message on his FB or MS or Twitter pages saying about what a lousy lay he is or how he mas Man-t's (boobs)LOL or how he sleeps with a teddy bear and sucks his thub

I know it would be stooping to his level but darn funny I would think icon_wink.gif

FloraFlora Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FloraFlora Posted 14 Nov 2009 , 3:27am
post #49 of 49

I hope you get your phone back. And I hope this "kid" gets arrested. 22 is an adult!

But do be really careful. You never know what kind of people this guy is hanging out with. And you never know what would they do to you if they find out your information via your son's phone. Just be cautious, ok?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%