My Web Site...finally

Business By Chefperl Updated 9 Nov 2009 , 10:45pm by Chefperl

Chefperl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chefperl Posted 9 Nov 2009 , 6:05pm
post #1 of 10

After a long time my web site is finally up and running. before i give the final approval to the company i would like some feedback please. Its not what i originally had envisioned but for now, i guess it will do.
thanks.
www.delightfullysweet.com

9 replies
bakermommy4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakermommy4 Posted 9 Nov 2009 , 6:19pm
post #2 of 10

I think it looks good overall, maybe it's just my computer but your pics take some time to fully load...and then when they do load, you don't see the full image until you click on the picture. And the slideshow moves pretty fast.

Congrats though on getting as far as you have. I've been trying the website thing for ages and I STILL don't have one as nice as yours.

HTH

metria Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
metria Posted 9 Nov 2009 , 6:20pm
post #3 of 10

Congratulations! One question: are the photos on the bottom of the home page stretched? The images with the skinnier pixel width seem like it's not the real aspect ratio. Do you know what I mean?

For example, navigate to the pink guitar picture in the gallery. Compare it to the picture of that guitar in the bottom border. You can see the bottom border has the guitar look stretched.

Stretched images can make products look weird.

enchantedcreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
enchantedcreations Posted 9 Nov 2009 , 6:20pm
post #4 of 10

Very "Sweet". I liked it. easy to move around; not too wordy. I liked your opening comments. You sound confident and sincere. It's also bright and cheery, not over-kill. Nice job. Good luck.

totallycaked Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
totallycaked Posted 9 Nov 2009 , 6:24pm
post #5 of 10

Looks great .... congratulations!

cakesbywendy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbywendy Posted 9 Nov 2009 , 6:42pm
post #6 of 10

Love the site, only problem is pictures were slow to open and wouldn't open fully. Other than that... It's GREAT!!

vagostino Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vagostino Posted 9 Nov 2009 , 6:59pm
post #7 of 10

I love it! very clean and put together. Not overly done, but looks professional. Like others say, I'm having problems with the pictures not opening all the way, I;m sure it's a glitch that your web designer should be able to fix very quickly.
congratulations!

hilly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hilly Posted 9 Nov 2009 , 7:22pm
post #8 of 10

It looks very nice. I would adjust the pics on the bottom so they are not stretched and I may have missed it, but I didn't see where you are located.

cakelady31 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakelady31 Posted 9 Nov 2009 , 7:42pm
post #9 of 10

It looks great! But like the others say the bottom of the pictures were not showing. I like the set up . Not too busy and easy to look around.
Congrats!

Chefperl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chefperl Posted 9 Nov 2009 , 10:45pm
post #10 of 10

Thanks everyone. I did notice the bottom images too and they are fixing that, they are also changing the slide shows to thumb nails so it will correct the problems. Thanks for the feedback.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%