Gallery Supporter Group...

Lounge By flayvurdfun Updated 29 May 2013 , 10:59pm by absolutelysweet

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 1 Nov 2009 , 9:05am
post #1 of 13

I know it may be a shock to the few of you that used GS for what it was supposed to be, but right now it's gone. It may come back later on, but it was not doing what it was intended to do. But thats ok. since the thread for the critique group was the one used, it was moved to the lounge. Any questions please PM me. To view the uncommented cakes you click on gallery and there is a "clicker" that says View uncommented. icon_wink.gificon_smile.gif

12 replies
Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 1 Nov 2009 , 2:30pm
post #2 of 13

When I go to "view uncommented" it says "you are not authorized to view this".

I noticed my "gallery supporter" is gone from under my name.....and most everybody's.

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 1 Nov 2009 , 7:24pm
post #3 of 13

Same here - not authorized.

madgeowens Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
madgeowens Posted 2 Nov 2009 , 3:45am
post #4 of 13

ditto

flayvurdfun Posted 2 Nov 2009 , 6:43am
post #5 of 13

I have already Pm'd you guys, but so others that may want to know I am posting here too. I do understand there are problems with that certain button, but eventually it will get fixed. Another way that I have heard that works is to go to last uploads. If you can get through that, most of those will be uncommented.

I just want to say once again to you three that you guys are/were wonderful. You did exactly what the Gallery supporters were suppose to do, and take time out to comment on photos and give an encouraging word. I will keep you in mind when and if that time comes. Thanks again.

madgeowens Posted 3 Nov 2009 , 12:50am
post #6 of 13

thanks flayvurdfun....I still can't get in to uncommented.....are they ending that then?

madgeowens Posted 10 Nov 2009 , 4:18am
post #7 of 13

So whats the deal, have they discontinued gallery support now?

flayvurdfun Posted 12 Nov 2009 , 3:05pm
post #8 of 13

yes for now there is no gallery supporter group. The last I heard is you can get to the uncommented cakes is to go to last uploads. Once again as I stated before this just goes to show how many people were actually using that area..... but I will keep you in mind if it ever comes back. you ladies are awesome!

veronica720 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veronica720 Posted 13 Nov 2009 , 5:39am
post #9 of 13

I had just been approved for the GS group and had commented on some already, but what a shock for it to be gone already. I noticed right away, but didn't know who to ask and I'm glad I found this thread cause I was so lost. I thought I did something wrong and was kicked out or something.

Thank you for posting this so at least now I know what happened.

madgeowens Posted 13 Nov 2009 , 6:21am
post #10 of 13

I know how you feel. I felt the same way icon_smile.gif

nannie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nannie Posted 10 Dec 2009 , 4:17am
post #11 of 13

I just came across this.

I had stopped using the "uncommented" feature cause it never seemed to work and I thought it was just broken.

didn't know there wasn't a group anymore.

I'll still keep commenting though cause I know how a kind word can mean so much.

glgutzer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
glgutzer Posted 25 Feb 2013 , 12:34am
post #12 of 13

How do I add a picture or recipe to my favorites?

Thank You icon_smile.gif

absolutelysweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
absolutelysweet Posted 29 May 2013 , 10:59pm
post #13 of 13

AI am pretty new at this can you tell me how you post pictures to the gallery? X

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%