Class Reunion

Decorating By nanatrucker Updated 22 Oct 2009 , 4:51am by LaBellaFlor

nanatrucker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nanatrucker Posted 22 Oct 2009 , 3:20am
post #1 of 6

Hi Everyone, I need yall's help Please. I have been asked to do a sheet cake for a class reunion. They need it to be Black and Gold colors and I can handle that but they also have had 6 people from their graduating class that has past away and they want that incorporate into the decorations some how Do any of you have a suggestion? I was thinking maybe do some heart shaped cookies with their names on them and place them on the cake some where. Please any suggestions would be appreciated.TIA icon_confused.gif

5 replies
tatorchip Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tatorchip Posted 22 Oct 2009 , 3:33am
post #2 of 6

How about the hearts on a wire standing up and they could take out and save maybe some best friend or family and make the hearts out of fondant. HTH

prterrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prterrell Posted 22 Oct 2009 , 3:41am
post #3 of 6

How about the names on small oval plaques made out of gumpaste that have gumpast angel wings attached and those on the wires sticking out of the cake?

nanatrucker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nanatrucker Posted 22 Oct 2009 , 3:47am
post #4 of 6

Thanks both of you I really like the idea of the wings.Thanks Again

tatorchip Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tatorchip Posted 22 Oct 2009 , 4:27am
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by prterrell

How about the names on small oval plaques made out of gumpaste that have gumpast angel wings attached and those on the wires sticking out of the cake?

yes the angle wings for sure, love that idea

LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 22 Oct 2009 , 4:51am
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by prterrell

that is a great idea! Classy & very elegant. Very appropiate as well.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%