Off Topic.....

Lounge By lilscakes Updated 10 Nov 2009 , 4:18am by Bijoudelanuit

lilscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lilscakes Posted 8 Nov 2009 , 4:33pm
post #31 of 38

Thanks everyone... the pathology report confirmed invasive ductal carcinoma about a week ago. I have since met with my surgeon and waiting for a surgery date. This will be followed by chemo and radiation treatments. I have a long uphill battle ahead of me, but I am determined to beat this. There are some positives in all of this. The mass is currently classified on the smaller side at 2 cm. Won't know for sure about lymph node invasion until after the surgery and pathology report. These past few weeks have been overwhelming for both my husband and I , but it gets a bit easier with each passing day. I have much to be thankful for and trust God will take care of this for me. Thank-you all so much for your encouragement and support. It does make a positive difference for me!

Mensch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mensch Posted 8 Nov 2009 , 4:39pm
post #32 of 38

I'll be thinking of you. Stay strong!

Ursula40 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ursula40 Posted 9 Nov 2009 , 12:53am
post #33 of 38

Sending healing thoughts across the world, stay strong and fight that b*gger

tatorchip Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tatorchip Posted 9 Nov 2009 , 1:49am
post #34 of 38

I am still praying for you and your family. ((((hug))))

kjt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kjt Posted 9 Nov 2009 , 3:02am
post #35 of 38

Please know that you and your family will be in my prayers...

Mme_K Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mme_K Posted 9 Nov 2009 , 3:55am
post #36 of 38

Sending prayers, good thoughts and lots of hugs your way..... thumbs_up.gif

Ruth0209 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ruth0209 Posted 9 Nov 2009 , 4:12am
post #37 of 38

I'm holding you and your family next to my heart. Stay strong! My mom is 76 and cancer free after having breast cancer 20 years ago when treatments weren't even as good as they are now. People beat it!!

Bijoudelanuit Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bijoudelanuit Posted 10 Nov 2009 , 4:18am
post #38 of 38

Much love to you and your family. Your cancer sounds like my Mom's story.. she was diagnosed 2 years ago, had surgery, chemo, and radiation and she's doing amazingly well! All of her treatments went well and she's cancer free a year later icon_smile.gif Much, much love to you. You'll be in my thoughts! Cancer can be beat!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%