She Hated It!

Decorating By Rosa2745 Updated 9 Oct 2009 , 3:18am by CarolAnn

erincc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
erincc Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 12:39am
post #31 of 34

See, for every dud there's a bunch more people out there that will appreciate what you do! Your bridal shower cake is gorgeous, no wonder she loved it.

I would love a piece of your "too-chocolatey" chocolate cake!

JCE62108 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JCE62108 Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 1:33am
post #32 of 34

Very cute cake! I think its beautiful! Mandarin cake....mmmm....Ive never had a mandarin cake. I bet that its really good.

madgeowens Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
madgeowens Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 2:07am
post #33 of 34

Ok I hope this makes you feel better and not actually worse. You really can't [lease all the people all the time.............if she doesn't like your cake just let it roll off......for every one stinker that decides she doesn't like your cake their is a dozen who love your cakes...........cheer up.........and don't go kissing her backside.......just let it go.....let her go bother someone else. You know you do great cakes........you know it!!!!!! icon_smile.gif

CarolAnn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CarolAnn Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 3:18am
post #34 of 34

I'd only do a tasting for a wedding cake. And then I'd bake and ice a cake and use a slice for the tasting. The rest goes to my family or to my former co-workers. I booked a wedding cake last weekend and didn't even do a sample for the bride and her mom. As soon as I mentioned WASC the bride said "I don't even know what that is but it sounds wonderful" to her mom and they agreed and decided to get! It was funny and fun.

I'd say the woman got what she wanted from you. Geez, and she could have gotten 100 cookies too! Glad you turned that one down.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%