Where In The Us Can I Buy Very Long Chocolate Curls?

Decorating By QueenofTartsCakes Updated 22 Sep 2009 , 5:30pm by ibmoser

QueenofTartsCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
QueenofTartsCakes Posted 22 Sep 2009 , 5:24am
post #1 of 2


These are used frequently to border or wrap around cakes and look stunning. I see them used by UK based cake decorators who can buy them online in England, but in the US I can only find chocolate SHAVINGS or tiny curls which won't work. I am trying to avoid making them myself (time consuming). They come in dark and white chocolate and I need them about 3"-4" high each.

I attached an example of what white chocolate curls look like but I am making mine all the same height once I find them online. Thanks.

1 reply
ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 22 Sep 2009 , 5:30pm
post #2 of 2

Contact Marque Foods in San Fransisco. A few of their products are on the website - Marquefoods dot com. They have 8" cigarettes in white, milk, dark, and zebra striped. They used to have pink and white striped ones, too. Call and talk to them. Shipping in heat is an obvious problem, but they can advise. Great customer service thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%