Square Cubes

Decorating By requel Updated 19 Sep 2009 , 2:12am by niccicola

requel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
requel Posted 18 Sep 2009 , 12:22pm
post #1 of 2

Okay Guy's,
I know someone can tell me where to find the square cubes that I see in the middle of the tiers holding flowers, water or rose petals I know you can get these in the UK but can I find a place in the us that carries them they are some times called glass cake seperators need this A.S.P.

1 reply
niccicola Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
niccicola Posted 19 Sep 2009 , 2:12am
post #2 of 2

like a vase? or the blocks that are sometimes used as decoration in walls?

Quote by @%username% on %date%