Help Please With Name On Pictures

Baking By snowynight Updated 13 Sep 2009 , 2:13am by cylstrial

snowynight Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snowynight Posted 13 Sep 2009 , 2:03am
post #1 of 2

I know I have seen several articles about putting your name across your pictures but I can't seem to find any right now. Could any of you help me out with this? I would greatly appreciate it. I have looked until I'm going cross eyed. LOL Thanks in advance!!

1 reply
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 13 Sep 2009 , 2:13am
post #2 of 2

I do on Adobe Photoshop. It's called a watermark. You can just google something like "adobe photoshop watermark instructions" and they will come up. You just follow them.

If you don't have Adobe - I'm sure there are other programs out there that do watermarks as well.

Good luck!

Quote by @%username% on %date%