I Have $750 To Spend. What Would You Buy?

Decorating By TheBlonde Updated 15 Dec 2013 , 5:32am by Annabakescakes

vagostino Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vagostino Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 12:13am
post #61 of 66

I would buy an airbrush and some molds, cutters etc that are generic enough to be used often or that would give a great look and effect. anything to save decorating time but still make a great cake. Also magazine suscriptions or books!

MissCathcart Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissCathcart Posted 31 Jan 2013 , 5:03am
post #62 of 66

Sorry, but I do have a right to post a comment. Don't get your panties in a wad.

jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 31 Jan 2013 , 5:12am
post #63 of 66

A

Original message sent by MissCathcart

Sorry, but I do have a right to post a comment. Don't get your panties in a wad.

You realize this thread is over three years old, right?

traceyjade Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
traceyjade Posted 15 Dec 2013 , 2:31am
post #64 of 66

AI don't think she is asking for financial advice, one person said something..thats ok but every other post. She just wants to get some cake supplies....sooooo I think petal, luster and disco dusts, LOVE my airbrush. Cutters, edible markers and some Craftsy classes, they are amazing!

IowaBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
IowaBaker Posted 15 Dec 2013 , 3:40am
post #65 of 66

OP isn't asking for anything today. This was from 2009. :)

I'm a home baker who doesn't sell anything. I would probably want to buy shelving for my character pans and a few Nordic Ware bundt pans.

Annabakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annabakescakes Posted 15 Dec 2013 , 5:32am
post #66 of 66

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaBaker 

OP isn't asking for anything today. This was from 2009. :)

I'm a home baker who doesn't sell anything. I would probably want to buy shelving for my character pans and a few Nordic Ware bundt pans.

tracyjade ought to know it was from 4 years ago, since she commented then too! lol I just read through this whole thing and I have to say I would put some on my debt, too, even though that doesn't seem to be a popular opinion. I would love the OP to come back and say what she spent it on and tell us if she still has the great job and the debt :-)

If had had $750 to spend, I would buy an Airpen, and some Sugar veil mats, and a new edible image printer, mine keeps getting lines in the print, and isn't very crisp. I am getting a large CakeSafe, too. I have a small one, and I am having to put my cakes on some tiny board. I put a 15" cake on a 17" board today and thought it was going to snap!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%