Mavera Method???

Decorating By asanchez Updated 8 Sep 2009 , 8:59pm by __Jamie__

asanchez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
asanchez Posted 8 Sep 2009 , 8:52pm
post #1 of 2

Has anyone heard of this??

Its a method to smooth frosting.

1 reply
__Jamie__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Jamie__ Posted 8 Sep 2009 , 8:59pm
post #2 of 2

It's called The Melvira Method. Lot's of folks use that, yes. It's a method using a high density foam roller. I believe it is a sticky in the How To forum. If not, you can google it, and the result will come up leading to the forum on Cake Central.

Quote by @%username% on %date%