Liability Insurance For A Shared Kitchen

Business By Sweetriley Updated 2 Sep 2009 , 7:55pm by cakesweetiecake

Sweetriley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sweetriley Posted 2 Sep 2009 , 12:19am
post #1 of 3

Does anyone have any idea on where I could start looking for liability insurance for a space I may be renting from a local bakery? If anyone has an experience to share it would be greatly appreciated.

PS - Thanks for all the help everyone's been on this forum!

2 replies
tracycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracycakes Posted 2 Sep 2009 , 4:09pm
post #2 of 3

Your regular insurance agent should be able to handle it. I'm renting a kitchen in a donut shop. Our regular agent that we use for home and auto insurance was able to do it. Besides, he ordered a cake from me when we went in to talk to him so you never know where you'll get business from. icon_biggrin.gif

cakesweetiecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesweetiecake Posted 2 Sep 2009 , 7:55pm
post #3 of 3

I needed this information, too!

Quote by @%username% on %date%