Where To Find Letter Cutters?

Decorating By Adevag Updated 1 Sep 2009 , 11:28pm by sugarandslice

Adevag Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Adevag Posted 1 Sep 2009 , 11:09pm
post #1 of 3

I have seen so many beautiful cakes here on CC with writings using fondant cut out letters. Where could I find some. The only ones I have are from Michael's but they don't look fancy, just regular capital letters.

2 replies
icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 1 Sep 2009 , 11:20pm
post #2 of 3

one place is globalsugarart.com... they are called tappits.. they are by fmm products. there is a tutoria on that site showing how to use them.. and tonedna a c/cer is on youtube showing how to use them. hth.. they have lots of cutters. not only the lettering...

sugarandslice Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarandslice Posted 1 Sep 2009 , 11:28pm
post #3 of 3

I was going to recommend FMM tappits too!
I only just got mine and they take a bit of getting used to (especially the 'funky' letters) but they look great.
Good luck

Quote by @%username% on %date%