Where To Buy Single Plate System By Bakery Craft?

Decorating By Ariannenielsen Updated 25 Aug 2009 , 6:59pm by cupcakemkr

Ariannenielsen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ariannenielsen Posted 25 Aug 2009 , 4:43pm
post #1 of 4

I've been doing cake for a 9 years and I've just come acrossed the single plate system by bakery craft. It seems like it would be a nice change to cutting dowls. I live in utah and the are no cake decorating stores here. We have a few stores that carry wilton products which is where I go normally. Does anyone have websites they would refer?

3 replies
arosstx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
arosstx Posted 25 Aug 2009 , 4:57pm
post #2 of 4

If you are a cake business, I would suggest getting an account with Bakery Crafts themselves and ordering direct.

Otherwise, oasisupply.com has the SPS for pretty reasonable.

Hope that helps.

jenmat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenmat Posted 25 Aug 2009 , 6:42pm
post #3 of 4

If you are not a business, you may be able to sweet talk someone at WalMart into selling you some. I know they use Bakery Crafts and often will sell products- or Sams Club- they use it as well, or at least have access to it. I know Sams Club around here sells boxes, icing, boards, and maybe their kitchen sink too!

If you are licensed, you can hook up with with Cook Specialty out of Chicago. I get all my supplies like that from there and they are very reasonable.

OR- try the Stress Free Support system. This is reusable and OMG- worth every penny!

cupcakemkr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakemkr Posted 25 Aug 2009 , 6:59pm
post #4 of 4

Global Sugar Art

Quote by @%username% on %date%