Would Someone Tell Me Where To Find This Tool?

Business By addietx Updated 22 Aug 2009 , 2:45am by JanH

addietx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
addietx Posted 21 Aug 2009 , 10:21pm
post #1 of 3

I am looking for a tool that divides in even segments. It can be stretched out like an accordion to make different widths but still keep equal separations. Is there someone who can tell me what this tool is called and where to purchase one?

2 replies
CCCTina Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CCCTina Posted 22 Aug 2009 , 12:51am
post #2 of 3

I think you are referring to a pastry cutter. They come in multiple sizes and number of wheels. I have a 6 wheel cutter from Instawares that is great.

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 22 Aug 2009 , 2:45am
post #3 of 3

Quote by @%username% on %date%