Your Favorite Compliment From Your Gallery Photos?

Decorating By Bellatheball Updated 21 Aug 2009 , 1:12pm by vickymacd

Bellatheball Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bellatheball Posted 21 Aug 2009 , 4:25am
post #1 of 10

The highest praise I can given anyone is that their work is really clean. Funny enough, it's also the best comment anyone can give me.

What's the very best thing anyone can say about your cakes?

9 replies
donkeemom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
donkeemom Posted 21 Aug 2009 , 4:46am
post #2 of 10

This is my favorite......way too kind and generous, but my favorite.

"I think this is one of those genius ideas like the cupcake pops (bakerella) made on Martha Stewart. Maybe you could write to her to see if they could book you next easter. Just a WONDERFUL idea and such a nice and refreshing take on panoramic eggs."

Elise87 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elise87 Posted 21 Aug 2009 , 5:20am
post #3 of 10

I don't have a favourite to put down but instead just wanted the oppotunity to say sometimes people just say the nicest comments and all and i really appreciate them taking the time to do that and they always put a big smile on my face icon_smile.gif

CakeDiosa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDiosa Posted 21 Aug 2009 , 5:20am
post #4 of 10

This is just one of my favs...they're all awesome and that fact that any of my peers would even take the time to acknowledge my efforts ALWAYS warms my heart...but since your asking about one that really made me feel good here goes:

"This is one of the best animal cakes I've seen. Your attention to detail is phenominal!! I looooooooove this cake."

I got a "phenomenal"! And an extra looooooong "love". Appreciate the sincerity!

Comments rock!

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 21 Aug 2009 , 11:45am
post #5 of 10

I was rocked by the amount of comments that the gelatin bow generated, I NEVER expected so much interest in something I made!

jammjenks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jammjenks Posted 21 Aug 2009 , 12:08pm
post #6 of 10

Wow! what a beautiful job! Luv the designs on each tier. Saving this one ... I do a lot of square cakes set up like this and I will use this as an example to brides! (did I say, "Wow!"?)

This was my favorite.

vickymacd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vickymacd Posted 21 Aug 2009 , 12:37pm
post #7 of 10

Actually, my most visited and highest 'favorites' cakes and comments was on an April Fools cake I made for my kids that takes me a whole 5 minutes to make!

And the comment that I LOVED the most on it was telling me I was the best and most fun Mom for making it.

When it comes down to it, I can bake for friends and coworkers all the time, but that comment touched my heart! icon_biggrin.gif

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 21 Aug 2009 , 12:52pm
post #8 of 10

Vicky - that IS a very cool cake - my mind just doesn't think out of the box for things like that - what a great Mom!!

Shelle_75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelle_75 Posted 21 Aug 2009 , 12:53pm
post #9 of 10

My favorite two are:

1. When someone says they thought the buttercream on my behive cake was fondant.

2. Having someone save one of my cakes to their favorites.

vickymacd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vickymacd Posted 21 Aug 2009 , 1:12pm
post #10 of 10

Loucinda~ thank you for the comment. My kids don't eat at my house on April Fools Day or Halloween. And they fear for their school lunches if it falls on a school day.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%