Edible Image - Can You Order One Instead Of Make Your Own?

Decorating By still_learning Updated 15 Aug 2009 , 12:33am by Maureen1954

still_learning Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
still_learning Posted 14 Aug 2009 , 11:33pm
post #1 of 6

I don't have the whole special printer with food ink, etc. Is there anywhere that you can buy an edible image from? I am making a baby shower cake for next weekend and I was thinking of putting a fondant scroll with a Congratulations message for the parents-to-be on it. My piping/writing isn't as nice as I'd like so I was thinking of the edible image. Any other suggestions?


5 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 14 Aug 2009 , 11:52pm
post #2 of 6

You can try and call around and see if any of the larger grocery stores or box stores will sell you an edible image.Some will ..some won't unless you are buying a cake..There isn't enough time to order one online as ebay always has tons for sale in their cake decorating section.

diamond008 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diamond008 Posted 15 Aug 2009 , 12:04am
post #3 of 6

I get mine done at Wal Mart. I take the picture of what I want done and they will do it while I wait. All they charge is $5.00. It is packaged up and you take it out when you are ready to use it.

donkeemom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
donkeemom Posted 15 Aug 2009 , 12:11am
post #4 of 6

I live in California and get mine done at Stater Bros. grocery store.

Lynnzee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lynnzee Posted 15 Aug 2009 , 12:18am
post #5 of 6

I was going to give the above suggestions, good luck

Maureen1954 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Maureen1954 Posted 15 Aug 2009 , 12:33am
post #6 of 6

I have had them done at Sam's Club. It is $3.00 if you are a member and $3.30 if you are not.


Quote by @%username% on %date%