Can't Stop Crying Or Smiling...

Lounge By Karema Updated 17 Jul 2009 , 2:39am by Rylan

Karema Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Karema Posted 12 Jul 2009 , 3:46pm
post #1 of 8

I use to be a teacher and had a lot of old supplies in the basement. Well I brought them upstairs the other day so I could look through it to see what I could use for my children. Well my daughter wanted to look through it right away and do an activity. So I kept telling her not right now mommy is really tired. Maybe tomorrow. Well She asked me again and I said "Baby not right now, we can't do an activity until I go through the box". She looks at me and says, "Oh, you have to organize it right?" She then says " Oh, mommy I can help you organize it and get every thing together so we can do an activity and if you are too tired maybe we can do it after you finish being pregnant!" I was shocked that she even knew that word Organize because she just turned five the other day. I wanted to cry because I realized that my baby is growing up but I wanted to smile because she is soooo smart.

Ok she is shocking me. As I'm typing this she is talking to her brother and she says "You're a genious!" My hubby asked her what it means and she says "It means that you are really really good at something!" LOL

MY BABY!!! icon_cry.gif

7 replies
Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 12 Jul 2009 , 6:25pm
post #2 of 8

Awwwwwwwwwww she sounds like a real cutie. I like the part about you doing it "when you're finished being pregnant".......that's so funny! Kids are so insightful nowadays aren't they? So much smarter then when we were their age. hehehe icon_lol.gif

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 13 Jul 2009 , 12:35am
post #3 of 8

Awwww that is cute. I am not able not bear any children but I am happy with my dog.

nannie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nannie Posted 13 Jul 2009 , 2:34am
post #4 of 8

she sounds just so adorable and sweet

zoomzone Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
zoomzone Posted 14 Jul 2009 , 12:59am
post #5 of 8

She sounds adorable AND wise!
Oh they grow up SOOO quickly. My DDs are 26 and 24. Savor every minute!

Sarsi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sarsi Posted 16 Jul 2009 , 1:35am
post #6 of 8

Awe!! What a sweetie!! Sounds like a really cute/smart girl you have there!! icon_biggrin.gif

JaimeAnn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaimeAnn Posted 16 Jul 2009 , 6:01am
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by RylanTy

Awwww that is cute. I am not able not bear any children but I am happy with my dog.

I have 3 chihuahuas ... Much easier than children.....

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 17 Jul 2009 , 2:39am
post #8 of 8

Jamie, you are totally right.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%