What Kind Of Scalloped Edge Cutter???????

Decorating By Suebee Updated 9 Jul 2009 , 10:15pm by Rylan

Suebee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Suebee Posted 9 Jul 2009 , 9:31pm
post #1 of 3

My daughter wants this cake for her wedding but I don't know how they did the scalloped top and the edges. Any ideas??


2 replies
KathyTW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KathyTW Posted 9 Jul 2009 , 10:14pm
post #2 of 3

Suebee....Is there a way you can attach a bigger picture, this one is so small it's hard to tell what the border looks like!

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 9 Jul 2009 , 10:15pm
post #3 of 3

I can't see it very well. I would think that the whole cake is covered in white fondant and wrapped with the brown fondant along the sides. They most likely used the frill cutters.

Quote by @%username% on %date%