What Tip Did They Use?

Decorating By Stephianme Updated 7 Jul 2009 , 7:18pm by ShanB

Stephianme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Stephianme Posted 7 Jul 2009 , 6:33pm
post #1 of 3

I have been asked to make this cake and I'm not sure what tip they used to make this border. Does any one know and can you tell me how they did it? It's beautiful. It's from Londoncake.com. They have some beautiful cakes. Thanks

2 replies
christinapp Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
christinapp Posted 7 Jul 2009 , 6:51pm
post #2 of 3

The white is done in either tip 43 or 44 (same tip that the shell borders on that cake is made with) and the blue is done in a plain writing tube (the ones with a plain hole).
The wrigly effect is done by the movement of the hands.

ShanB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShanB Posted 7 Jul 2009 , 7:18pm
post #3 of 3

ohh that is really pretty. I love that effect.

Quote by @%username% on %date%