Is Anyone Else Having Trouble With Uploads?

Decorating By Win Updated 13 Jul 2009 , 10:35pm by AngelFood4

Win Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Win Posted 5 Jul 2009 , 6:23pm
post #1 of 9

I see there is a thread in the Technical Support Forum, but no one has replied to the poster regarding uploading photos. I have tried to upload additional photos of my pool cake and I keep getting error reports that they are not allowed because they are duplicates. I know there are bound to be glitches, but it's really frustrating to keep getting this error code and no responses from technical support (I know Jackie and Heath are out, but surely someone is running the mother ship and could, at least, respond to those who are having this problem... ) Has anyone else received this error code, reported it, and gotten a reply as to how to upload their additional photos of the cake - successfully?

8 replies
JodieF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JodieF Posted 5 Jul 2009 , 9:35pm
post #2 of 9

Just rename the photos....then the system won't think they're already uploaded.

Good luck!

Jodie

lchris Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lchris Posted 6 Jul 2009 , 1:49am
post #3 of 9

I had trouble uploading the picture of my flamingo (FLAMINGO!! icon_eek.gif ) cake. It actually posted twice and I had to remove one along with one thumbsdown.gif comment.
Don't know what's going on...

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 6 Jul 2009 , 3:28am
post #4 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieF

Good luck!

Jodie

Ditto. I uploaded a pic on Friday. The 2 pics actually had two different names (like Smith Wedding Omni Hotel 1 and Smith Wedding Omni Hotel 2) but evidently the CC system couldn't read the whole thing to see it was 2 different pics. So I just changed the name on the 2nd one to allow the system to read it properly and it popped right on.

HamSquad Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HamSquad Posted 6 Jul 2009 , 3:37am
post #5 of 9

I'm having the same problem. I have renamed my pictures to get them to down load, it still did not work. I thought it was because I had other pictures of cakes grouped together, which prevented downloading. icon_cry.gif
Hammy

ali79756 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ali79756 Posted 6 Jul 2009 , 3:44am
post #6 of 9

i keep on having the same problem! i have tried to rename it and upload it 4 times already and it wont let me! very frustrating!

ali79756 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ali79756 Posted 6 Jul 2009 , 3:45am
post #7 of 9

i keep on having the same problem! i have tried to rename it and upload it 4 times already and it wont let me! very frustrating!

Win Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Win Posted 6 Jul 2009 , 2:02pm
post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieF

Good luck!

Jodie

Ditto. I uploaded a pic on Friday. The 2 pics actually had two different names (like Smith Wedding Omni Hotel 1 and Smith Wedding Omni Hotel 2) but evidently the CC system couldn't read the whole thing to see it was 2 different pics. So I just changed the name on the 2nd one to allow the system to read it properly and it popped right on.

I, too, had already thought of that and had tried it... did not work for me either. I guess I'll go with the usual mantra around here: Patience.

AngelFood4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AngelFood4 Posted 13 Jul 2009 , 10:35pm
post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Win

I see there is a thread in the Technical Support Forum, but no one has replied to the poster regarding uploading photos. I have tried to upload additional photos of my pool cake and I keep getting error reports that they are not allowed because they are duplicates. I know there are bound to be glitches, but it's really frustrating to keep getting this error code and no responses from technical support (I know Jackie and Heath are out, but surely someone is running the mother ship and could, at least, respond to those who are having this problem... ) Has anyone else received this error code, reported it, and gotten a reply as to how to upload their additional photos of the cake - successfully?

How do you upload the "additonal photos"?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%