Cupcake Liners For A Wedding?

Decorating By Trixyinaz Updated 4 Jul 2009 , 2:45pm by Trixyinaz

Trixyinaz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Trixyinaz Posted 3 Jul 2009 , 12:11pm
post #1 of 14

The brides colors are ivory, olive green, and brown. What do you use for cupcake liners when you are doing them for a wedding? Do you match the colors, use a nuetral color. I don't normally do cupcakes, and if I do, it's just for us so I never really pay attention to the liners?

Any advise would be great! Thanks!

13 replies
leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 3 Jul 2009 , 12:24pm
post #2 of 14

I use the silver ones for weddings. The decor on the cupcake itself matches the wedding colors.

psurrette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
psurrette Posted 3 Jul 2009 , 12:41pm
post #3 of 14

cupcake creations makes a real pretty black and gold liner. they also have other colored ones. they are nice papers

psurrette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
psurrette Posted 3 Jul 2009 , 12:42pm
post #4 of 14

cupcake creations makes a real pretty black and gold liner. they also have other colored ones. they are nice papers

stsapph Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stsapph Posted 3 Jul 2009 , 12:42pm
post #5 of 14

The one time I have done cupcakes for a wedding, I used brown liners by the brides request. I would ask her if she had a preference. If not, then use what color compliments your design, or go nuetral.

MegnD83 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MegnD83 Posted 3 Jul 2009 , 12:56pm
post #6 of 14

FANCYFLOURS. COM, Has nice cupcake liners

Trixyinaz Posted 3 Jul 2009 , 7:33pm
post #7 of 14

Thanks! I found some brown ones and asked the bride if she wanted brown, gold or silver. She choose the brown ones. I didn't realize they have some very cool cupcake liners out there!

Trixyinaz Posted 3 Jul 2009 , 7:34pm
post #8 of 14

Thanks! I found some brown ones and asked the bride if she wanted brown, gold or silver. She choose the brown ones. I didn't realize they have some very cool cupcake liners out there!

Trixyinaz Posted 3 Jul 2009 , 7:35pm
post #9 of 14

Trixyinaz Posted 3 Jul 2009 , 7:36pm
post #10 of 14

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 3 Jul 2009 , 7:40pm
post #11 of 14

Just for future info, Country Kitchen (Ft. Wayne, IND) has a great selection of cupcake wrappers. Enter "cupcake wrapper" in the search field.

Trixyinaz Posted 3 Jul 2009 , 9:11pm
post #12 of 14

Thanks Debi. I love all their wrappers, but WOW, they are expensive!

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 3 Jul 2009 , 10:41pm
post #13 of 14

Did you scan thru the other pages? THe ones that come up first are the $1/each ones. As you scan down thru, they get cheaper.

Also, these are the cupcakes WRAPPERS .... not cupcake papers that you bake in. If you were looking for the ones you bake in, sorry I posted the wrong info. icon_redface.gif

Trixyinaz Posted 4 Jul 2009 , 2:45pm
post #14 of 14

Thanks Debi. I am looking for the ones you bake in, but for future cupcakes, I would like to use the wrappers. They really are cool! Country Kitchen had a HUGE selection!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%