Military Emblems

Decorating By Elaine2581 Updated 1 Jul 2009 , 7:35pm by abslu

Elaine2581 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elaine2581 Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 7:15pm
post #1 of 3

Can anyone tell me where I might be able to purchase anything to help me with an Army National Guard cake? I purchased a chocolate mold for a Marine emblem in the past but that store doesn't have anything for the National Guard. I'm willing to try edible image transfers or any other medium that would help be get the job done well. Thanks for any help.

2 replies
dinie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dinie Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 7:29pm
post #2 of 3

I would go online and find an emblem and then try and do it with the FBCT.


abslu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
abslu Posted 1 Jul 2009 , 7:35pm
post #3 of 3

Hi Elaine! Have you considered doing a FBCT? (That's a frozen buttercream transfer) That is one of my favorite mediums to put images on a cake. I know there is a touratorial around this site somewhere.

Quote by @%username% on %date%