Unique Cupcake Liners

Baking By ERdocmom Updated 7 Jul 2009 , 2:21am by lmpedersen

ERdocmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ERdocmom Posted 29 Jun 2009 , 4:14pm
post #1 of 5

HI! I came across some cool paper cups on a blog from the cupcake bakeshop by Chockylit. They look like the cups you use for party nuts/almonds/etc. Does anyone know the brand or exact name of them or where I can find them? Thanks!

4 replies
notjustcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
notjustcake Posted 29 Jun 2009 , 4:18pm
post #2 of 5

u get those at sugar craft dot com they called the nut and party cups or something like that, I have seem them in different sizes too.

Good luck, also at cake supply stores if you have any in your area

matthewkyrankelly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
matthewkyrankelly Posted 29 Jun 2009 , 4:22pm
post #3 of 5

Google souffle cups. They come in many sizes and do not need cupcake tins. Also look up bake and take from King Arthur. Very neat stuff.

Mylittleflutterby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mylittleflutterby Posted 29 Jun 2009 , 6:33pm
post #4 of 5

I saw what I think you are looking for at Michaels today with all of the wedding/cake decorating supplies.. they had several different sizes

lmpedersen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lmpedersen Posted 7 Jul 2009 , 2:21am
post #5 of 5

What size would be the same as standard cupcakes?

Quote by @%username% on %date%