Sorry to start a new post for this but I was afraid it'd get lost in the ganache forum and I need help this morning for a cake.
I made my ganache last night and let it sit. When I woke this morning, it was spreadable (just like peanut butter). My problem is, there's a bunch of lumps, almost grainy and I don't know how to get rid of them.
Am I still going to be able to use this or should I give up now and make a batch of buttercream??
Did you try putting it in the microwave for few seconds and see if the lumps desolves?
If not, make some buttercream and add the ganache to the buttercream. It is tasty as well as its really good under fondant too!
a little heat will get rid of those bumps. if the ganache is then too thin to spread, let it firm up a tad in room or fridge then use it.
Thanks for the advice! I zapped it in the microwave and it worked like a charm!