When Will Cc Website Layout Be Complete?

Business By adamsgama Updated 15 Jun 2009 , 8:26pm by twindees

adamsgama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adamsgama Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 5:50pm
post #1 of 5

Does anyone have any idea when the layout will be complete? Does anyone else have problems seeing some stuff on the pages. I can not get all of the LOGIN to shaow and have to do it a round-about way.
Also can not read who postings and replys are from. Only see half of the name.

Sue

4 replies
Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 7:59pm
post #2 of 5

hmmmmm that's weird. No, I'm not having those problems at all, maybe it's a setting on your computer that needs to be changed.

I'm thinking since Jackie and Heath's wedding is in a couple of weeks that they aren't working on the site right now so it'll probably be a while longer.

SpringFlour Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SpringFlour Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 8:03pm
post #3 of 5

I'm still experiencing some weirdness as well. Since there's still the "We are currently making some updates..." banner at the top of the page, I'm guessing things will be worked out eventually. Eventually.

2SchnauzerLady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2SchnauzerLady Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 8:10pm
post #4 of 5

Part of it has to be computer settings - my home computer displays the entire log in screen, but my work office computer (I look at cc on breaks) only shows part of the log in screen as with adamsgama.

twindees Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twindees Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 8:26pm
post #5 of 5

I have been having a few of the same issues but I know with the wedding and all Jackie & Heath are very busy. I just do the round about way to login, I an so used to it now. LOL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%