Doing Decorating Parties For Kids (Lost Post ? )

Decorating By brightbrats Updated 20 Jun 2009 , 12:31am by ArtisticSugar

brightbrats Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brightbrats Posted 14 Jun 2009 , 9:12pm
post #1 of 3

O.K. awhile back I remember a post about having parties, for kids and teaching them some simple techniques. Anyway my daughter is wanting to have one of these parties for her birthday.

I have looked for the post for some of the cool ideas, but can't seem to find it. It might have been when they all got changed. Does anyone still have it saved ? Or does anyone remember some of the stuff that was on there ? I remember someone had aprons, and alot of other cool stuff.

If you can help, I would appreciate it. Also what would you charge if you were going to offer it to your customers ? I mentioned it to someone, and they thought it wasw cool, just wondering the price range.I know it depends on how many kids and what all is offered, just trying to get an idea.

Thanks, and throw those ideas my way.

Lisa

2 replies
zubia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
zubia Posted 14 Jun 2009 , 9:22pm
post #2 of 3

I donot know about the post ,but I have seen Michaels advertise kids birthdy parties.They do the cake decorating party for $50 dollars and charge $10 dollars per kid. Every kid gets to decorate I think cupcakes.Every thing is provided by the store .And kids can take or eat their cupo cake but rest of the stuff Iam not sure about.

ArtisticSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ArtisticSugar Posted 20 Jun 2009 , 12:31am
post #3 of 3

It is over in the Cake Decorating Business Forum...

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-634978.html

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%