Picture Of A Behind??? Not An Adult Type Cake!!!

Decorating By Mitzynva Updated 22 Aug 2005 , 12:30pm by Mitzynva

Mitzynva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mitzynva Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 1:15am
post #1 of 8

A friend of mine has just been hired on as an Endoscopic nurse and her husband wants a picture of a behind. Ok I am lost...I don't particularly want to do a 3-D type behind but rather draw it on a sheet cake and go from there....has anyone ever did anything like this or have any suggestions...I am not putting this in the adult area because I don't want anything adult like just a general picture of a body part. If this still needs to go in the naughty cake are just let me know. Thank you.

7 replies
ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 4:13am
post #2 of 8

Maybe if you could find a picture of what you're looking for, you could do a BCT on a cake.

sugartopped Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugartopped Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 4:24am
post #3 of 8

Maybe you can find a pic of a someone in a hospital gown w/their bottom hanging out and do that in a BCT.

GinaJuarez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auzzi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auzzi Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 6:17am
post #5 of 8

Use a heart shaped cake - upside down - for the cheeks. Drape the appropriate "gown" around it......

Mitzynva Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 10:35pm
post #6 of 8

Thanks you all....after searching and searching and filtering out the smut I have found a picture I can use....I tried a BCT before and it didnt work...it kind of melter but it wasn't half butter so I am going to try it that way.

piklpop2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
piklpop2 Posted 22 Aug 2005 , 3:56am
post #7 of 8

Hi Mitzy I would be happy to send you a link to one I did for my boss. I don't have it posted on CC though.

Mitzynva Posted 22 Aug 2005 , 12:30pm
post #8 of 8

Would you please send it to me....my email is [email protected]. I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%