When On Ebay

Decorating By Cady Updated 22 Aug 2005 , 2:20pm by Lisa

Cady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cady Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 12:59am
post #1 of 10

when you guys are on ebay do you ever wonder if you are out bidding one of your fellow cc members? I only ask because i bought some pans of there last week and i thought o my i hope i''m not bidding againts one of the cc members.

Well if you didn't before i guess you will now...leave it to me lol icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Cady

9 replies
nanni Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nanni Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 1:06am
post #2 of 10

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I never thought of that before---at least there hasn't been any ugly topics about being outbid etc!! I am sure someone has lost to someone on this site at sometime along the way!! But then you can look at it=that person may be the reason you had to pay a higher price for your purchase!! I guess turn about is fair play!!

Stefy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Stefy Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 1:27am
post #3 of 10

Am I missing something - isn't that the whole idea of ebay??

debsuewoo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debsuewoo Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 1:44am
post #4 of 10

I just won an Italian Charm off of ebay that says "Cake Decorator" and I thought for sure that someone was going to outbid me! Especially since it was the ONLY one that Ihave ever seen and no others were listed. It's the most expensive charm I have paid for thus far, but it's the rarest too. I can't wait to put it on my bracelet!

Debbi

momsandraven Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momsandraven Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 2:17am
post #5 of 10

This actually happened to me once when I was purchasing some Wilton yearbooks! Not only was it someone I know on a different forum, she lives all of 2 blocks from me!! She won the auction, and was telling me about the cool auction she won, with 4 yearbooks, and I was thinking, no way... but yep! It's a small world, so you'd better watch your p's and q's out there! icon_razz.gif

GinaJuarez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GinaJuarez Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 2:22am
post #6 of 10

I was looking for someone who does edible image on ebay, and I ran into someone that had the same name on here. I pm'd the person, and sure enough....same person!!!

Cady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cady Posted 21 Aug 2005 , 4:40am
post #7 of 10

GinaJuarez thats funny, the aution i was bidding on i also thought i recognized the name from here thats what made me think what i thought icon_lol.gif

famousamous Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
famousamous Posted 22 Aug 2005 , 4:30am
post #8 of 10

I take it really personal when I get outbid so I just use buy it now! LOL

stephanie214 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stephanie214 Posted 22 Aug 2005 , 1:38pm
post #9 of 10

I'm a buyer and seller and have sold to a couple of people from CC. Have bidded against 1 person whose name I've seen in the forum.

I'm an e-bay addict also icon_cry.gif

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 22 Aug 2005 , 2:20pm
post #10 of 10

I run into eBay members here too. I get questions about edible images PMd to me and sometimes the same people will email me through eBay with questions about an edible imaging item I have listed. They don't realize we're one in the same until I tell them. The world is getting smaller every day icon_smile.gif .

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%