Damask Cake Cutters?

Decorating By yeastconfection Updated 1 Jun 2009 , 4:22pm by tiggy2

yeastconfection Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yeastconfection Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 2:41pm
post #1 of 4

Is there anyone that knows where I can find a damask cutter set? (like cookie cutters) And if that doesn't exist....does anyone know who has the best prices on the damask stencil set ?

3 replies
antonia74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
antonia74 Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 3:59pm
post #2 of 4

Not sure what country/region you are in, but www.flourconfections.com and www.designerstencils.com both carry the stencils.

ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 4:12pm
post #3 of 4

Sugarshack sells some filigree lace cutters that are kinda damask-ish looking when put together - check out


tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 4:22pm
post #4 of 4

Jennifer Dontz (jennifermic) also has some cutters http://www.jenniferdontz.com/estore.php?category=cutters

Quote by @%username% on %date%