Hand And Foot Print Cutters Or Stamps

Decorating By playingwithsugar Updated 31 May 2009 , 6:44pm by beachcakes

playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 31 May 2009 , 12:43pm
post #1 of 3

Does anyone know where I can get hand and foot print cutters, about 1 inch long?

Or stamps that size, that I can re-make into food-safe stamps?


Theresa icon_smile.gif

2 replies
bashini Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bashini Posted 31 May 2009 , 1:09pm
post #2 of 3

Hi Theresa, here is link from GLobal Sugar Art for baby foot print molds by first Impression Molds.


beachcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beachcakes Posted 31 May 2009 , 6:44pm
post #3 of 3

I just bought a set of hand cookie cutters - the smallest is 1 3/4" http://www.countrykitchensa.com/catalog/product.aspx?T=1&productId=626291

Quote by @%username% on %date%