Have You Seen The News About The New Agbay Leveler?

Decorating By PinkZiab Updated 22 May 2009 , 6:27pm by tiggy2

PinkZiab Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PinkZiab Posted 20 May 2009 , 2:58am
post #1 of 27

Starting next week they will be selling their new upgradeable single blade models on which a second add-on blade will be come available. This is great for those who want the 2-blade model, but can't afford the expense right now. You can buy the single blade, and later when you have the cash, simply buy the add-on to turn it into a double blade!

I'm happy because I have been putting off ordering until I could afford the double blade, but now I won't have to!

www.agbayproducts.com

26 replies
gerripje Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gerripje Posted 20 May 2009 , 3:09am
post #2 of 27

I could watch those videos on there over and over! It's just like magic!

sandykay Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sandykay Posted 20 May 2009 , 3:12am
post #3 of 27

Thanks for sharing, I'm going to start saving because while I love the little Wilton leveler, I have a very difficult time with the large one.

kimmyboo925 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimmyboo925 Posted 20 May 2009 , 3:14am
post #4 of 27

Thank you for posting... I cant wait to eventually get mine....Its funny... my friends are getting new designer purses and me... I want a cake tool.

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 20 May 2009 , 6:43pm
post #5 of 27

I think the current price for the double blade is $250.

hensor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hensor Posted 20 May 2009 , 6:51pm
post #6 of 27

That video was quite impressive.

aggiechef Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aggiechef Posted 20 May 2009 , 7:02pm
post #7 of 27

How wide is the Agbay? I'm just curious to know the biggest size cake that will fit through it.

I think I'm going to ask "Santa" for one of those for Christmas this year. I've been a good girl, sort of....

BCo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BCo Posted 20 May 2009 , 7:06pm
post #8 of 27

Ok- I must be missing something (havinga rough day) where is the video?

thanks

tiggy2 Posted 20 May 2009 , 7:20pm
post #9 of 27

Click on the agbay link and the video is there

scoutmamma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scoutmamma Posted 20 May 2009 , 7:30pm
post #10 of 27

holy cow that is amazing!!! i wish i did enough business to justify one... i think i would invest in a second KA before that... but wow. that is awesome!

BCo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BCo Posted 20 May 2009 , 7:34pm
post #11 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggy2

Click on the agbay link and the video is there

Yea- I did that but it must be my computer - it doesn't play....I'll have to wait until I get homeicon_sad.gif

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 20 May 2009 , 8:02pm
post #12 of 27

LOL! It just figures that I got one for Christmas 2008 and specifically got the 2 blade because I didn't want to get stuck having to buy a new one, when I was ready for more blades. And now this is what happens!

Oh well... I do love my AGBAY!

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 20 May 2009 , 8:07pm
post #13 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by aggiechef

How wide is the Agbay? I'm just curious to know the biggest size cake that will fit through it.

I think I'm going to ask "Santa" for one of those for Christmas this year. I've been a good girl, sort of....

I just went and measured mine and the blade is 21 inches long. The Agbay itself is a few more inches. I didn't measure that part since you were specifically wondering what size cake could be torted with the Agbay. Hope this helps! icon_biggrin.gif

aggiechef Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aggiechef Posted 21 May 2009 , 1:03pm
post #14 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by cylstrial

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggiechef

I just went and measured mine and the blade is 21 inches long. The Agbay itself is a few more inches. I didn't measure that part since you were specifically wondering what size cake could be torted with the Agbay. Hope this helps! icon_biggrin.gif

Yep, that's what I wanted to know. I hope I don't ever get an order for something larger than 21 inches. That's so much cake that I might fall over. icon_wink.gif

Redlotusninjagrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Redlotusninjagrl Posted 21 May 2009 , 1:20pm
post #15 of 27

Whoa! I will have to check it out when I get to work (responding via blackberry). I want one though I don't even have a business. I am also on a waiting list for a $350 paper trimmer for my paper crafts. I am a tool junkie if you can't tell.

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 22 May 2009 , 2:01am
post #16 of 27

I just showed the video to my DH and told him that if those are at ICES, one will be coming home with me! icon_biggrin.gif

blondeez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blondeez Posted 22 May 2009 , 2:13am
post #17 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loucinda

I just showed the video to my DH and told him that if those are at ICES, one will be coming home with me! icon_biggrin.gif

You have a wonderful Hubby.

debster Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debster Posted 22 May 2009 , 2:25am
post #18 of 27

How much is the single blade? So with the single blade you just change the height? I need one for my cake tops I can NOT get them flat looking for nothing. Thanks for sharing.

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 22 May 2009 , 2:37am
post #19 of 27

Oh that figures, I just bought my double bladed Agbay deluxe cadillac thingy -- and now I find I could have saved a couple of bucks! icon_cry.gif Oh well, I'm still happy with my Agbay deluxe! icon_lol.gif

Tita9499 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tita9499 Posted 22 May 2009 , 2:48am
post #20 of 27

Hey, when ordering, how do you calculate for shipping? Or can you call in your order?

debster Posted 22 May 2009 , 2:51am
post #21 of 27

Ok I just saw the price it's 150.00 for one blade and 250.00 for 2? I don't get it when the replacement blades are 20.00 am I missing something? Bobwonderbuns.......How many cakes do you do a week to justify buying one? I need one but hubby hasn't worked since last Nov. and things are tight even with the cakes I'm doing, I hope to get one by Nov, maybe family will chip in and get me one, One could only hope.

bobwonderbuns Posted 22 May 2009 , 2:52am
post #22 of 27

I figured out my order, then wrote to Maureen via email and she got back to me with shipping costs.

bobwonderbuns Posted 22 May 2009 , 2:55am
post #23 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by debster

Ok I just saw the price it's 150.00 for one blade and 250.00 for 2? I don't get it when the replacement blades are 20.00 am I missing something? Bobwonderbuns.......How many cakes do you do a week to justify buying one? I need one but hubby hasn't worked since last Nov. and things are tight even with the cakes I'm doing, I hope to get one by Nov, maybe family will chip in and get me one, One could only hope.

Gee, I don't know how many cakes per week it would take. All I know is after that Towering Inferno cake and the Gilda's Club cake (in my pix) I decided that the next huge cake order (meaning large size cake) I was getting one. I have a big wedding cake order coming up in September, and I had been saving my pennies for quite some time so when the order came I got on the horn to Maureen and bought it. I figure it's a lifetime investment anyway so it'll pay for itself if not monetarily, then in aggravation savings! icon_lol.gif

debster Posted 22 May 2009 , 2:57am
post #24 of 27

True that's why I want one for the FRUSTRATION!!!!

Tita9499 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tita9499 Posted 22 May 2009 , 3:41am
post #25 of 27

I can't torte a cake level to save my life (or the lives of my family for that matter). If I get one it'll pay for itself the first time I don't have to bake another layer because I hacked my cake to death.

Shelle_75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelle_75 Posted 22 May 2009 , 12:56pm
post #26 of 27

I can't wait till I can get an AgBay!!!! Right now it's only a dream.....

tiggy2 Posted 22 May 2009 , 6:27pm
post #27 of 27

I will be ordering one in JUly when I start receiving my ex-husbands retirement. I thinks that's a very nice gift for putting up with him for 31 years icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%