Jennifer Dontz Is Amazing (Long)

Business By cakelady48 Updated 19 May 2009 , 3:03am by Denise

cakelady48 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakelady48 Posted 18 May 2009 , 10:37pm
post #1 of 11

Yesterday I realized that May 30th is only 2 weeks away and felt a twinge of panic.I have to make over 100 tulips for a wedding that day, but I still hadn't found a tulip cutter small enough, plus how should I shape them and put them together??
I went to Jennifers website and her online store had the cutter. I sent Jennifer an email asking if there was a faster delivery method other than the 5 day postal service, because I live in Canada and need more time to make these. JENNIFER TO THE RESCUE. After many emails last night and today, she not only is having everything delivered to me in 2 days by courier ,she also told me what I needed to shape my petals ,how to color them etc. She also sent me detailed instructions on how to make them. This woman is not only extremely talented but she is a gift to humanity. She demonstrates how business should be conducted,if ever any of you need help ,she's the one I recommend. Thanks again Jennifer ,you're the best!
Kathy

10 replies
sweetjan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetjan Posted 18 May 2009 , 10:44pm
post #2 of 11

Welcome to CC, cakelady48!!! It was nice of you to post that....and send pics~~~!!!

kentuckyjode Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kentuckyjode Posted 18 May 2009 , 10:44pm
post #3 of 11

I can only second that! Jennifer shares everything she knows (which is a lot!) and is always there to answer questions. She is a business woman of the highest integrity and one of the nicest people on the planet!!

Uniqueask Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Uniqueask Posted 18 May 2009 , 10:45pm
post #4 of 11

Yes I agree, I just emailed her a few days ago to come to where I live and do a class next year, and she already replied Can't wait to have a class with her.

shorty56 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shorty56 Posted 18 May 2009 , 11:43pm
post #5 of 11

jennifer is awesome! her classes are sooo good! if anyone is interested i'm hosting a jen dontz sugar flower class in cincinnati ohio in november. pm me or jen if you're interested!

Peridot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peridot Posted 18 May 2009 , 11:51pm
post #6 of 11

If anyone want to host a Jennifer class in WISCONSIN - PM Jennifer. There must be some people in Wisconsin that would be willing to host one of her classes. I would but my home does not offer enough room for classes - my basement is not a place where you would want to learn how to make sugar flowers.

cakelady48 Posted 18 May 2009 , 11:56pm
post #7 of 11

If you haven't checked out her online store,, you should. New and unique items all the time and right now there are a lot of wonderful items on sale.
And the personal attention is like no other. She has a customer for life in me. Hope I have the opportunity to meet her someday.

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 19 May 2009 , 2:24am
post #8 of 11

What size will your tulips be?

cakelady48 Posted 19 May 2009 , 2:29am
post #9 of 11

Leah
The tulips for the 3" mini cakes need to be small ,1 1/2" high,,,and the tulips for the top cake will be full size,,wish me luck,,,,,,,,,I'm nervous about this one
Kathy

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 19 May 2009 , 2:32am
post #10 of 11

Jeniffer is AMAZING! Shes is a great great great person. She's willing to share what she can. I love her!

Denise Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Denise Posted 19 May 2009 , 3:03am
post #11 of 11

Jennifer does have top notch customer service and she is also an extremely talented teacher. She has taught for our cake club twice and each time we learned so much from her.

She is a very giving person and is a teacher that makes sure you know what you came to learn!! I highly recommend Jennifer as a teacher!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%