Where Can You Get Fondarific?????

Decorating By nesha Updated 13 May 2009 , 7:38pm by nesha

nesha Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nesha Posted 11 May 2009 , 5:05pm
post #1 of 6

Hi CC, I was watching Ace of Cakes the other night and did the LOST cake with that and it looks AMAZING...........the only thing is that I've never heard of this before and I don't know who sells it cuz I would LOVE to try this, I appreciate all your comments- thanks...

5 replies
PTBUGZY1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PTBUGZY1 Posted 11 May 2009 , 5:13pm
post #2 of 6

I just ordered their samples from fondarific, www.fondarific.com $6.00 for the samples, 2oz each of each flavour, butter cream, vanilla and you pick 3 other flavours to sample. the chocolate is yummy.

Brownie1954 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Brownie1954 Posted 11 May 2009 , 5:14pm
post #3 of 6

I just went to their site for the first time last night, and had them email me a wholesale pricing list. Go to www.fondarific.com and check it out....

whitet4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
whitet4 Posted 11 May 2009 , 5:14pm
post #4 of 6

www.f o n d a n t s o u r c e.com (remove the spaces)has some. If you use cakecentral as a promo code you get 10% off. HTH

Kimmers971 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kimmers971 Posted 11 May 2009 , 5:28pm
post #5 of 6

I bought the Lemon flavor from a vendor at the MD show and it tastes great - very lemoney icon_biggrin.gif I also tasted the Buttercream and it is very good.

Anyway, here's a link to their site: http://www.cakesupplies4u.com/Departments/Fondarific.aspx

Good Luck!

nesha Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nesha Posted 13 May 2009 , 7:38pm
post #6 of 6

YAY............Thanks you guys, I ordered the sample pack last night. I can't wait to get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%