Whoohoo Go Joan Rivers!

Lounge By melodyscakes Updated 13 May 2009 , 8:58pm by adven68

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 11 May 2009 , 4:44pm
post #1 of 14

Have you all watched celebrity apprentice? I was cheering for Joan Rivers all night last night. I am so glad she won. I want to be like her when I get that age! she was amazing!

13 replies
cakes22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakes22 Posted 11 May 2009 , 4:52pm
post #2 of 14

I watched!!!! I watched!!!!! OMG, think Annie was pi$$ed that she didn't win? She thought she had it in the bag, and I think the way Donald delivered the line "Annie your fired, Joan your hired" was great. I so disliked her (Annie).

Ohhh, and what about Denis Rodman and Jesse James (hot btw, imho). I think that 7 sec delay was worth it!! Holy crap I thought they were going to kill each other.

raquel1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
raquel1 Posted 11 May 2009 , 5:36pm
post #3 of 14

I missed it! DH messed with tivo icon_mad.gif ... I'm about to check youtube and see how it went down. I'm so glad she won.

Madiken Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Madiken Posted 11 May 2009 , 5:42pm
post #4 of 14

I can't stand Joan Rivers or her daughter Melissa. I watched the show and can't believe the way the two of them treat others. I can't say I cared much for Annie either but the two of them acted like spoiled, entitled 13 year old girls whose mother didn't teach them any manners.

melodyscakes Posted 12 May 2009 , 12:51am
post #5 of 14

Denise looked and acted like maybe he had been in rehab. but then when he made the comments to Jesse about telling him he needed help, he sounded like he was still in denial.

it was the best 3 hours on tv I loved every minute of it.
I wonder why Jessie James didn't come back to help either Joan or Annie?
any one know?

loved, loved. loved this season!!!

melody

cakes22 Posted 12 May 2009 , 11:47am
post #6 of 14

I would have to say "ratings" was the reason why Jesse wasn't chosen to help either Annie or Joan. Denis, Tom and Clint were a little more of a controversy than Jesse. They had the stronger personalities as Jesse was a little more laid back. Just my thoughts.

melodyscakes Posted 12 May 2009 , 3:28pm
post #7 of 14

that makes sense.
it is after all, about the ratings.

I'm still pumped about the show, and its been over for two days now.

cakes22 Posted 12 May 2009 , 4:35pm
post #8 of 14

I hate this time of year. All the good shows wrap up and then there is nothing on tv.

Biggest Loser is over tonight, Lost tomorrow. DWTS is done in two weeks. Hells Kitchen in over Wednesday. I don't watch American Idol, but that has to be done soon too.

I need to get out more........ icon_razz.gif

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 12 May 2009 , 11:43pm
post #10 of 14

That article is freakin' hilarious! Thanks, Debi!

melodyscakes Posted 13 May 2009 , 6:24pm
post #11 of 14

what? Hells kitchen over Wed? do you mean Thursday, or did they change the night?

when summer comes, I am ashamed to say that I am glued to Big Brother. icon_smile.gif

melodyscakes Posted 13 May 2009 , 6:31pm
post #12 of 14

I think the decorating company was in over their heads and couldn't handle short notice and was looking for a reason to bail. besides, if he was mad at Joan, why quit both teams?
He can say what he wants, I think he was in over his head and had to put the blame on someone. during the phone conversations he and Joan had, that was aired, she was not any more demanding than any other customer who had to have a huge event done in a very short amount of time.

cakes22 Posted 13 May 2009 , 6:32pm
post #13 of 14

oops, yeh, meant Thursday, my bad icon_redface.gif

I never got into BB. I found it interesting the first season, but then it just got to be a show about how long it took for people to hook up. Mind you a know a lot of people who absolutely love it.

adven68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adven68 Posted 13 May 2009 , 8:58pm
post #14 of 14

I watched all season...the best thing Trump ever did (besides come back to NY) was to put on the celebs!! So, after a hard working weekend, I plopped down to watch the finale, and, wouldn't ya know it! I fell asleep!!! I missed the whole thing and didn't weven know who won until the next morning.

I'm glad it was Joan. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%