Which Printer

Decorating By ailika Updated 23 May 2009 , 1:35am by ChefKevin

ailika Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ailika Posted 9 May 2009 , 10:22pm
post #1 of 4

I would like to know if there's another printer I can use for edible images besides the epson 8400 or epson 7450?

3 replies
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 10 May 2009 , 11:02pm
post #2 of 4

Hope someone can answer your question!

ptanyer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ptanyer Posted 10 May 2009 , 11:11pm
post #3 of 4

Go to Kopy Kake's website: http://www.kopykake.com/documents/PrinterInks-Xref.pdf.

They have a chart for the Canon and Epson printers that they offer refills on. You could print it out (8 pages) and then use it to look for printers online. That's what I am doing - research, research and research. Don't spend a penny until I have found out everthing I can about the subject.

HTH's thumbs_up.gif

ChefKevin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ChefKevin Posted 23 May 2009 , 1:35am
post #4 of 4

I bought the canon IP3600 and the Kopy Kake 525set ink
I found the printer on amazon for 63.99 with free shipping.

great way to go! inexpensive printer, and higher DPI than the ip3500 printer.

Quote by @%username% on %date%