Funniest Order Ever...

Business By snarkybaker Updated 8 May 2009 , 9:07pm by Rylan

snarkybaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snarkybaker Posted 6 May 2009 , 10:21pm
post #1 of 7

Thought this might make you all giggle :

We atually got an order for an " Alien Pie". A guy who owns a special effects company asked us to create a gift for his clients...SO we made this

http://gallery.me.com/katyryan#100153/IMG_0166&bgcolor=black

and got $48 dollars each for them... I love Hollywood money!! icon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gif

6 replies
Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 6 May 2009 , 11:10pm
post #2 of 7

That a nice idea! I would have never thought of that.

Jayde Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jayde Posted 6 May 2009 , 11:21pm
post #3 of 7

Thats really cool! What kind of pie is that?

My aunt used to make an apple pie that she used a small apple cookie cutter to make the lattice work. She would take the strip and then 'glue' the little apples in a line down the dough strip. She would use those apple covered stripes to weave the lattice. They were totally cute. She she would get a wild hair, she would just food coloring to paint the apples red with little green leaves.

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 6 May 2009 , 11:36pm
post #4 of 7

Cool! Very cute!

snarkybaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snarkybaker Posted 6 May 2009 , 11:55pm
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayde

Thats really cool! What kind of pie is that?

My aunt used to make an apple pie that she used a small apple cookie cutter to make the lattice work. She would take the strip and then 'glue' the little apples in a line down the dough strip. She would use those apple covered stripes to weave the lattice. They were totally cute. She she would get a wild hair, she would just food coloring to paint the apples red with little green leaves.

It's Alien pie...made with fresh aliens.. icon_wink.gif It's actually a blueberry-cherry pie. We used half blueberries, half cherries with lemon zest, nutmeg and cointreau to make tasty alien fruit.

Jayde Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jayde Posted 7 May 2009 , 12:17am
post #6 of 7

OOOOO sounds yummy! Do you think these aliens would visit St. Louis anytime soon?? icon_smile.gif

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 8 May 2009 , 9:07pm
post #7 of 7

Jayde, they already did. I think you missed them.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%