Perplexed! My Chocolate Sunk!

Sugar Work By auntginn

auntginn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntginn Posted 6 May 2009 , 3:54pm
post #1 of 1

Arg........ I have an extra large chocolate mold of a swan. The body I would say is about 3 inches deep. I poured melted candy melts into the mold, tapped it several times to release air bubbles and placed in refridgerator to set. I have done it twice, once with white and the other with dark, I am using the same brand of chocolate melts I always use, it is not old chocolate. It does not ruin the final piece I am just curious as to why this might happen. I have made other large pieces and this has never happened to me.

Any ideas, opinions?

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%