Cookie Overload! Just Breath....

Baking By LesGateauxCheri Updated 5 May 2009 , 1:58am by LesGateauxCheri

LesGateauxCheri Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LesGateauxCheri Posted 5 May 2009 , 1:44am
post #1 of 6

So, I have 8 Mother's Day Cookie Bouquets due by Friday. I work full time. I take full time classes - finishing up my Bachelor's degree. Oh, and did I mention I have a 3 month old baby girl and a 3-year old son. Phew! I absolutely love doing cookies and everyone at my work who has ordered bouquets are so excited to get them. I have so much on my plate. I just need to breath and take one thing at a time, right? I'm going to start baking tomorrow night. I just have to get through this week. icon_smile.gif
No questions, just wanted to vent a little. haha

5 replies
aliciag829 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aliciag829 Posted 5 May 2009 , 1:48am
post #2 of 6

I hear ya! I'm having a busy week, too. I am just making lists of all the little things I need to do each day of the week to get them out of the way. It's nice to be able to cross things off! Just take it a day at a time, and don't stress, it will be ok!

icon_biggrin.gif

cookiesbyms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookiesbyms Posted 5 May 2009 , 1:49am
post #3 of 6

Hope all goes well for you. I too have been overloaded with baking and I find that I work best under presure. Good luck.

LesGateauxCheri Posted 5 May 2009 , 1:54am
post #4 of 6

Thanks! I'm working on my lists now. At least we aren't bored. haha.

blondeez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blondeez Posted 5 May 2009 , 1:57am
post #5 of 6

Just wanted to let you know that I know what you are going through. Just take a deep breath and before you know it. You will have it all done and hopefully be able to relax. Good Luck. If you lived close to me I would offer to come over and help.

LesGateauxCheri Posted 5 May 2009 , 1:58am
post #6 of 6

Awww. Thanks Blondeez. Well, Louisiana isn't that far from Washington. Come on over. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%