Food License

Decorating By Shaun12345 Updated 29 Apr 2009 , 7:52pm by catcreations

Shaun12345 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shaun12345 Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 7:45pm
post #1 of 3

Does anyone know if you have to have some kind of food license to make and sell cakes from your home. Also I have a flower shop and thought about incorporating the cakes with it. But I don't want to get into any trouble. I would think you would need a food license. Oh! I live in Missouri.

2 replies
juleebug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
juleebug Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 7:51pm
post #2 of 3

The first post on this page has a list of all states and who to contact about licensing issues:

catcreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
catcreations Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 7:52pm
post #3 of 3

You will need to go and check with your HD and see what the licensing is for your state. Every state has different requirements.

Quote by @%username% on %date%