The Cake Network

Decorating By pinktea Updated 21 Apr 2009 , 4:54pm by CakeandDazzle

pinktea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinktea Posted 20 Apr 2009 , 7:17pm
post #1 of 4

I was thinking , with the popularity of such shows as "Ace of Cakes", "Amazing Wedding Cakes" and "Cake Boss" , would'nt it be fantastic to have a cake channel? !!!!!!!!

I am a communications major. I remember back in the 80's( not that long ago) icon_lol.gif , my professor saying in the future there will be cable channels dedicated to golf, shopping or cooking . We where rolling in the aisles. Hey , the new channels CNN and MTV was as good as it got !!!

Ok, I am waiting on Cake TV !!!

3 replies
luvsfreebies72 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luvsfreebies72 Posted 20 Apr 2009 , 7:40pm
post #2 of 4

I want bakery tv. I'm into decorating cakes as much as the next person, but I LOVE to bake. So I would love a channel devoted to all baking, all the time thumbs_up.gif

msthang1224 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msthang1224 Posted 21 Apr 2009 , 12:51pm
post #3 of 4

I would love both worlds, lol.

CakeandDazzle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeandDazzle Posted 21 Apr 2009 , 4:54pm
post #4 of 4

When I seen the title of your post i had to do a double take!! lol That would be amazing a whole channel devote to baking and decorating... chalenges contest and stuff l;ike that.... but wait what about all those people that would watch it and think hey i can do that or thats easy then start and we have a world full of cake docorators!!! AHHHH waking from my nightmare now... lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%