How Do I Find A Particular Cc Member???

Decorating By Sassy74 Updated 20 Apr 2009 , 9:16pm by Sassy74

Sassy74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sassy74 Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 4:36pm
post #1 of 6

Hope this is the right forum to post this in. I'm trying to find a specific CC member to look at all of her cakes. I've tried simply searching for her username in the search box. I've also tried to look her up in the memberlist. I KNOW THIS PERSON EXISTS!! What am I doing wrong? TIA ladies!!

5 replies
beachcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beachcakes Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 5:03pm
post #2 of 6

Did you try searching her username in the search tab (not the box)? you can search for all posts made by a member.

brincess_b Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brincess_b Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 6:36pm
post #3 of 6

if you see the purple bar at the top of the page, with search, buddy list, watched topics, youw ill find the members list. which it sounds like you found... so either the person isnt a member anymore, or you have the spelling wrong (who are you looking for? we might know where to find them!). although the searches come and come on cc, so you might get lucky another day!
xx

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 6:56pm
post #4 of 6

It's also very possible that this member has changed their screen name..........there's been a lot of that happening lately. icon_rolleyes.gif

redpanda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redpanda Posted 20 Apr 2009 , 4:51am
post #5 of 6

If you know the username, you should be able to do the following:

1. Click on the Galleries tab at the top of the page.

2. Click on "Search" in the list of options under the words, "Cake Decorating Photo Galleries". (The list of options is Album List, Upload picture, Search, and View Uncommented.)

3. Instead of putting the user name in the Search For: field, put it in the "Search By Username" field.

That always works for me.

Sassy74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sassy74 Posted 20 Apr 2009 , 9:16pm
post #6 of 6

Thank you so much, redpanda! I tried that and immediately found what I needed. I was looking for pix by thanh thanh...one particular cake she did. Found it, and developed a serious case of cake envy! Thanks, ladies!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%