Bloggers?

Decorating By softgreenside Updated 27 Apr 2009 , 3:23am by cakecrazy09

softgreenside Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
softgreenside Posted 13 Apr 2009 , 5:44pm
post #1 of 15

Wondering if anyone out there is a Blogger?

I just recently started blogging, i never really understood it and i still don't, but i figure it's a great way for friends/family and new friends to see some of the cakes i've made.

http://egyptian-cake-queen.blogspot.com/

There is a lot i still don't know and of course this is a learning process like everything in life!

14 replies
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 12:43pm
post #2 of 15

Yep! There are lots of people who have cake blogs. In fact there are a couple of threads out there about the exact same subject.

Here's a link with some amazing cake blogs!! http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-626500.html

There was another one in the business forum but I can't seem to locate it. Hope this helps!

softgreenside Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 5:03pm
post #3 of 15

Thanks cylstrial icon_biggrin.gif

SweetSweetCreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetSweetCreations Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 5:08pm
post #4 of 15

I like what you have do so far in your blog.I created one last night but I am not sure that I am ready to share here yet. I was thinking the same thing you were it would be a way to share my cakes with family and friends.
Lots of Luck

softgreenside Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 5:13pm
post #5 of 15

Thanks SweetSweetCreations.
I just figured i'd make it public for people to see, that way if they had any suggestions, they could pass it along. icon_biggrin.gif

AverageMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AverageMom Posted 15 Apr 2009 , 4:19am
post #6 of 15

Yes, I have a blog. www.yukonmom.blogspot.com. It isn't about cakes, although I do mention my new obsession on there! Please feel free to come visit, and if you have any questions, I'll do my best to help you get started. It's a lot of fun, and a great way to share your stories and pictures.

LP4702 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LP4702 Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 2:12pm
post #7 of 15

lol....my daughter started our blog last night (which is by no way ready to be viewed), so this thread has really been helpful. Thanks so much thumbs_up.gif

Mommy_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mommy_Cakes Posted 19 Apr 2009 , 2:37pm
post #8 of 15

hehe, I'm a blog addict...it's worse the CC for me. But it's totally not cake related.

CourtneysSweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CourtneysSweets Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 2:58am
post #9 of 15

I just started blogging since baking, it's an easy way to keep track of what I've made and how I've done it icon_smile.gif

summernoelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
summernoelle Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 3:09am
post #10 of 15

www.butterflysweets.blogspot.com

LittleLinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LittleLinda Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 3:13am
post #11 of 15

What exactly is a blog? Can people accidently find your blog or do they have to be invited?

sayhellojana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sayhellojana Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 3:15am
post #12 of 15

i'm in the same boat - learning as I go along!
butterfairybakes.blogspot.com

panchanewjersey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
panchanewjersey Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 3:19am
post #13 of 15

Blogging is fun, you can upload pictures, comments, videos, gadgets you name it. You can change your templtaes. And anyone can find it. That is unless you have it for private use only. But if you search for something online and you have a related item or subject on your blog, it takes them there. Pretty neat I've has people from all over the world, that's because I have feed jit and I can see who visits my blog. It's not all that but it's a small blog. Oh, you can also advertise and get paid for it on your blog. I signed up just haven't had time to choose my advertisers yet.

fondantfrenzy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fondantfrenzy Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 3:22am
post #14 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by softgreenside

Wondering if anyone out there is a Blogger?

I just recently started blogging, i never really understood it and i still don't, but i figure it's a great way for friends/family and new friends to see some of the cakes i've made.

http://egyptian-cake-queen.blogspot.com/

There is a lot i still don't know and of course this is a learning process like everything in life!

May I ask you, Are you egyptian?

cakecrazy09 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakecrazy09 Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 3:23am
post #15 of 15

I started a blog so my family and friends can see all the cakes I make. I just started decorating in Jan and they all are so supportive and like to see the pictures. I like that I can see how I'm improving. I hope you have fun with it like I am.
www.cakecrazy09.blogspot.com

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%