I Love Michaels

Decorating By pebblez87 Updated 3 Apr 2009 , 6:37pm by JulesM7

pebblez87 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pebblez87 Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 6:09pm
post #1 of 5

first off i was using my 50% of coupon i was getting my sqaure pan finally but there were only 2 left on the shelf and if i didnt know better i would think some little kid came by and superglued them together so i took it to the front told the girl i cant get them apart i only want 1 they took it to the back i guess several tried with no sucess brought it to the girl in the front pops it like nothing but they had used scissors in the bac left a few dents on the rim so on top of the 50% i get another 10% for damage i end up with a cake pan for $4 plus i get a coupon printed out for 50% off next week, do any of your stores print that coupon as well? pops out after your receipt? well just thought i would share my happiness

4 replies
luvsfreebies72 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luvsfreebies72 Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 6:13pm
post #2 of 5

yay! gotta love a good deal. I shop several different michael's and they have been spitting out the 50% coupons for me, too.

woohoo thumbs_up.gif

twindees Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twindees Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 6:20pm
post #3 of 5

Awesome Deal thumbs_up.gif

jer702 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jer702 Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 6:25pm
post #4 of 5

Yay!! The one I go to usually has coupon each as well, usually its just 20% for then they'll surprise you with a 40 or 50. I bought some gumpastet the other day which I think is usually $10, well the top part was hard so they sold me as much as I wanted for 90% off..I thought it was a good deal, escpecially since I really, really needed them.

JulesM7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulesM7 Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 6:37pm
post #5 of 5

I love, love, love the Michael's coupons - both the ones in the Sunday paper and the receipt print outs! I always make sure to say that when I take their online surveys too! I want them to know they are used often and GREATLY appreciated.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%