Looking For Hamburger Bun Cupcake Pan?

Decorating By jlh Updated 31 Mar 2009 , 9:55pm by stephaniescakenj

jlh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jlh Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 4:19pm
post #1 of 3

Any idea where I can find a pan for hamburger bun (cupcakes). I love this picture, and searched the website the CC'er mentioned, but no luck. I'm guessing maybe the pan has been discontinued? I PM'd the CCEr, but I haven't heard back yet. Any idea where I can get a cupcake-sized round shape pan with will give me this effect?

2 replies
juleebug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
juleebug Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 4:29pm
post #2 of 3

She says in the comments that she used "little half round pans." I'm thinking perhaps they were mini ball pans.

stephaniescakenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stephaniescakenj Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 9:55pm
post #3 of 3

I made mine using a cupcake pan, you'd be fine with that if you just greased your pans rather than using a liner. They were really easy.

Quote by @%username% on %date%