Graphic Finding A Font

Decorating By Kiddiekakes Updated 23 Mar 2009 , 6:15am by KellBell22

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 23 Mar 2009 , 1:34am
post #1 of 3

I have a couple of large cupcake cakes I am doing for my hubby's work.He works at a large box Home renovation store like Home Depot but here in Canada.They are having a "Renovater Night" so I thought I would do the company Logo on the centre of the cake and then in letters below the words "Renovater Night" but I wanted the letters to look like straight rulers pieced together to make the letters...sort of off the idea of using a tape measure kinda idea but I can't seem to find fonts or letters or anything in shapes of rulers.

Can anyone help??

I thought it would be cute!!

Laurel icon_wink.gif

2 replies
grannys3angels Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grannys3angels Posted 23 Mar 2009 , 5:56am
post #2 of 3

I found these,

Don't know if they can help you or not, you can also try searching the net by saying something like "fonts in the shape of a school ruler/rulers...or fonts shape like a school ruler. Just use the word, school ruler in your search.
God Bless,
p.s. I hope the links work

KellBell22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KellBell22 Posted 23 Mar 2009 , 6:15am
post #3 of 3

This is a site I use ALOT when designing pretty much anything with lettering, cause my handwriting is awful at times. And the thing I really like about this site is that it let's you "Try" whatever font you like by typing a sample in whatever size or color available. You could print them out and trace them for a cake. HTH!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%