Decorating By tdavis Updated 24 Mar 2009 , 9:26pm by samantha22c

tdavis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tdavis Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 8:03pm
post #1 of 2

I have been looking at some of the great cakes posted and I came across some NFL cakes that said they had FBCT what is that?

Tee Cee

1 reply
samantha22c Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
samantha22c Posted 24 Mar 2009 , 9:26pm
post #2 of 2

That stands for a frozen buttercream transfer. it's a great technique. you can find the directions on this website through the articles tab.

Quote by @%username% on %date%